2018 Huawei Italy University Challenge
We are pleased to announce the first Huawei Challenge Event in Italy aimed at inspiring research in Silicon Integrated Circuits for Analog, RF, mmWave and Optical transceivers and to strengthen the connection between young outstanding researchers and Huawei.
The requirements to participate to the challenge are:
- PhDs or Laurea Magistrale students
- Individual or team research work
- Innovative studies and projects (e.g. thesis, dissertation, paper) in analog/ RF microelectronics
- English language required.
Participants shall send the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8th October 2018.
A qualified Huawei Judging Panel will identify the best contributors for outstanding technology innovation works, that will be shared during the workshop.
Workshop and Winners Ceremony: University of Pavia, 22 Nov
The selected contributors are invited together with their Professors to join the Huawei Student Workshop and the Winners Ceremony on 22nd November 2018 at University of Pavia, with the chance to:
- present their research work
- have open discussions with Scientists and other students
- attend to the speech of the international Special Guest Prof. Ali Niknejad from Berkeley Wireless Research Center, California
- build a direct link for internship or job opportunity within Huawei.
Best contributors can win a Huawei product and have the chance to travel to China and visit Huawei Headquarters in Shenzhen and the R&D Center in Shanghai.
Huawei staff team will contact the selected contributors and their Professors to confirm their participation to the workshop and to provide further information regarding hotel and transportation arrangements covered by Huawei.
Other applicants could join the event at own expense on request in advance to email@example.com and upon availability.