Technology Talent Academy (Graduate Programme) - Kantar Consulting
What is it?
The Technical Talent Academy is a great opportunity to surround yourself with mentors who are passionate about technology and willing to share skills, knowledge, and expertise. The Technology Talent Academy is a 4 week training session with senior IT experts and mentors to give you a thorough understanding of business processes and technology challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
We’ll engage you with practical exercises, business cases and project works. The program will involve a combination of tutorials, exercises, and group presentation to put what you learned instantly into practice!
Who is it for?
Young graduates and undergraduates in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics with a love for digital innovation, and skills like teamwork, willingness to learn, and ability to find creative solutions to problems. You are the right one if you want to start a real on-the-job experience, and you already know that a career in ICT is where you want to go!
What happens after 4 weeks?
The training period ends with the final exam after which you will be awarded a professional qualification of Business Analyst and Technical Consultant. Once you've successfully completed your Academy program, you'll also have a chance to join a project team on a live customer delivery in one of the following roles:
- Junior Business Analyst: A client-facing role focused on ICT consultancy, project management, and process analysis. You will be seconded on to live project teams to experience life in front of real customers. You'll go through the entire lifecycle: from capturing requirements, working with stakeholders, showcasing your work, and regularly implementing it. You might spend a couple of days a week on-site with customers.
- Junior Technical Consultant: A technical role focused on software development and programming You'll be solving challenging software issues. You'll be implementing change programs that improve the delivery of software in our customer organizations.
You still don’t know whether you like a technical or functional role? Don’t worry! We’ll help you understand yourself to unlock your potential, and build the foundation for an outstanding career!
How much will I be paid?
Academy positions are not paid. However, the company will cover the costs of the training materials, accommodation, health insurance and meals throughout the duration of the Academy. Those who are selected after the training period may be offered a full-time job with a starting salary of €25.000.
How do I apply?
The first step is to apply for the program.
Next up we'll invite you to a short video interview where you can tell us a little more about yourself and your motivation to join the Academy program.
For applicants who pass the video interview, we'll invite you to visit our offices to give you the opportunity to see how we work, and complete a face-to-face interview
If you're successful, we'll ask you to join us on our Talent Academy program!
Talent Academy Program:
- Project Management.
- Communication & Collaboration, Business Processes (TPM/TPO/SFA).
- Product Overview & Master Data.
- Promotion Module.
- Contract Module.
- XPLAN Web.
- SFA Module.
- Methodology (Business requirements gathering/BPP preparation/Build/Test/Live).
- Data Analytics & Reporting, Technical Training (Integration & Architecture).
What do we offer?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that’s at the forefront of industry change, and operate on international projects with global clients, including over half of the Fortune 500 Top Companies.
You will find a place where cooperation, flexibility, and mobility are encouraged, and where you will be asked to follow your interests and the learning opportunities that come with them. You will benefit from an integrated way of rewarding where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
You will work in a multicultural environment with cool offices and flexible work schedules.
Brand new Laptop.
Cool offices with Foosball Table, billiard table and video games.
Academy duration: 4 weeks
Training Location: Bologna
To apply please upload your English CV to our career site http://bit.ly/KCTalentAcademy by March 15th 2019.